A Gift From The Gods

A Gift From The Gods
Photo By Nicole N, Belgium

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I'm so sorry 2008. You were good to me but I'm leaving you for something better - 2009 Baby!!! A bigger, better year is careening towards us in all its beautiful glory. Starting in Times Square with the full drop of a huge, silvery, twinkly ball ladened with hundreds of energy effecient light bulbs, the new year will be ushered in to us here on the East Coast. I'm oh so excited about 2009. I have only great plans for us and I know they will be fulfilled. I want to finally go to Egypt. This has been my dream since the age of 12. Hopefully I will be able to fulfill it in 2009. Above all I wish for Happiness and Good Health for myself and my loved ones and for all of you out there. With 2009 by our side, there will only be positivity. I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. I wish everyone a Safe, Healthy and Happy New Year!!!!

What are your New Year's resolutions?

No comments: